home – Visits to your Facility
Welcome! Congratulations on deciding to add the benefits that Therapy Dogs can bring to your facility.
Research has shown that positive interactions with animals can have a strong impact in health-related settings. Positive changes have been seen in people developing resilience, self-reliance, and in making progress in treatment. The following are just some of the benefits noted:
• We provide liability insurance for all our current teams.
• We require all therapy teams to complete an obedience class through us.
• Teams are re-evaluated each year to ensure they continue to have suitability for therapy work.
• All animals meet our guidelines for non-aggression.
• All handlers must adhere to our policies and procedures manual.
• All handlers must pass our Therapy Dog course to be certified and insured
Access your facility : Where do you want therapy teams to visit? Where will visiting teams have the most impact? What level of staff involvement can you provide?
Educate administration and staff : Let everyone know therapy teams will be visiting and where they will be in the facility. Let them know who the contact person is if there is a problem.
Determine Internal Protocols :
Fill out our Therapy Visit Request form to give us as much information as you can about your therapy visit.